The Fyutchaflex blog is back - with a vengeance!

3:10 AM Fyutchaflex 0 Comments



This is exciting.

I am making music for a brand new generation - one that isn't familiar with me, where I came from and is in the process of digging through, literally, decades of music.

Really quite exciting for me and what adds to the excitement is that I'm at a period in my life where I feel I am, musically speaking, at my best. Am I peaking? Who knows?

So that's why a blog like this is important... a while ago, writing about Intoccabile and Fyutchaflex was a waste of time because I knew people really into music didn't need an introduction... they knew what this was all about... but today... faced with a brand new generation of music listeners, I can't take that for granted and writing has become once again essential.

The Fyutchaflex blog is back... I hope you enjoy it!



0 comments: